пятница, 8 ноября 2013 г.

To know your roots

I like to read. But I barely follow all the advises and life tricks from that books. This year I decided to change that, as it was said "Book that was red and not implemented into life is a waste of time". I was impressed by the book of Stephen R. Covey "7 habits of highly effective people". It gives a lots of things to think about, and I really want to follow all the wisdoms of that book but step by step. 



I decided to start from my roots. I want to make a Family tree for me to understand myself better and for my offspring.  I am so excited about it! I changed the ideas with my family to make sure I will get their support. 

I have some ideas regarding how I  make it. The first step is to prepare the plan. I made a list of all my relatives and prepared the  questionnaire. During the next two month I plan to collect all the necessary information and documentation and then combine it all in creative, colorful book.

Creative is a key word as I don't want it to be just a  book of data about the relative, it must be brilliant. You know why? Because it will take the best parts of our souls, funny stories, best qualities, love stories and many more!

Well I put my idea on the web, because knowing myself I can easy leave it as an idea. But this time I want be proactive! And I will :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий