среда, 13 ноября 2013 г.

There is an inspiration in the air!

I'am inspired! Seriously, in our life we have ups and downs and I just passed my black line and switched into white one.
It's been  two month  since I took responsibility to be not only a good person, but also Great wife. It's a lot of fun, I would like to admit :).




But now I need to find a job! And this time I decided to find one for the soul. I want to love what I am doing. It's a bit complicated, but I feel like I can make something myself. I got inspired with a wonderful people, who really enjoy their life.It's so obvious and logical! Why shouldn't we?
And now it's a crucial moment for me to use my inspiration to take an action.

I have quite a lot challenges :)
All these notes is just for me to set up my mind and be proactive.
So far I have following challenges:
1. Get a job I like
2. Be a good housewife (good cooking, house is clean, look great and stylish and of course positive)
3. Make a family tree with all my creativity
4. Read more books :)
5. And get a hobby that can bring me money.

I know that all these thing are food for thought before New year is coming, but I don't want to wait. There is a natural change  happens in my life and I want to grow up and be more matured.

Because I am ready for change!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий