пятница, 15 ноября 2013 г.

Moving on with my aims

One of the points of my challenges I wanted to have hobby. I decided what can it be! I'am taking sewing classes. On Saturday I will have my second class and I am ready now. Yesterday I did shopping to buy all necessary staff. I will sew my first pencil skirt. I bought wonderful felt to make it warm and cozy, and of course it will be very stylish!
  As for the job hunting, there is no response so far. But I am truly believe that my dream job is waiting for me. And I've finished to read my last book " The secret dreamworld of chocoholic". Actually, in terms of the books I have to admit that my last year challenges "to read 13 books" is a bit overestimated. By the November 15th  I just red 8. But there is still a month and a half to reach my goal. Maybe I can cheat and take 4 little fairy tales books. But at least I will have self-satisfaction.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий